Online Account Access
To start Free Online Account Access all you need is a password. Simply call the Credit Union at 715-561-2842 and we can setup your account over the phone! You can also sign up now with our online form.
For your convenience, Home Banking is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. From our secure site you will be able to:
- Check your Account Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Have a Check Sent to You
- See & View What Checks Have Cleared
- Make a Loan Payment from Funds in Your Account
- View Account History
- Receive your Statement Electronically Instead of on paper through the Mail
- Order New Checks
- Change Your Password
Your Home Banking Password
Forgot Your Password?
Insuring our system security and your privacy within our internet home banking site is our number one priority. From the basic design architecture, to the use of the latest internet technologies, our home banking site allows you to experience the convenience of internet home banking with confidence. Some of the ways we insure your privacy, and the security of our entire home banking system include:
- The credit union computer is never connected to the internet.
- Your accessible account information is stored on a dedicated home banking database server that responds only to authenticated requests from our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and digital certificate server authentication.
- All internet data mechanisms have been custom designed around the latest technologies and configured with the latest recommended security configurations.
- One way password encryption in the web home banking database means nobody can extract your password, not even us or our web system administrators.
- You can change your password within our home banking site as often as you like.
- Our web home banking database server does not contain identifying information such as names, addresses or social security numbers anywhere within the system.
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications are completed under SSL (encryption and server authentication) by you and retrieved by us under SSL.
If you have questions about our site security, please feel free to Contact Us with your specific questions.